Toasted Coconut Cream Pie recipe is a good one for spring holidays!
Pie for Daaaayyyssss!! I have been on a pie kick lately which is fine by me:) No one else seems to mind either..
This Toasted Coconut Cream Pie is super easy but so amazingly good!
Start with a basic graham cracker crust. Fill with cream cheese, whipped cream, cream cheese pudding mix, cream of coconut & flaked coconut. Finish with more whipped cream and toasted coconut:) The perfect end to sunday dinner!
Another one of my favorite no-bake cream pies. Go make it!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 8 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- Garnish: Toasted coconut
- For the crust mix the cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
- Mix and press into bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- Before making pie filling , pour the 2 cups heavy cream into large bowl of stand mixer, using the whisk beater beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Pour into another bowl and pop into refrigerator until needed.
- For the filling in the large bowl of stand mixer combine cream cheese and cream of coconut on med/high speed until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Add instant pudding and mix 1-2 minutes until combined.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream and coconut.
- Spread pie filling into prepared and completely cooled crust.
- Spread remainder of whipped cream onto top of pie.
- Garnish with toasted coconut.