Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad is a perfect springtime meal. And fun for St. Patricks Day! It’s just so green but, I love,love it!!
I decided to make this super easy with rotisserie chicken and store bought pesto. Which is perfect for you people that are challenged in the kitchen;) I don’t know why but, I am always so concerned for the people that say they can’t cook??? I’m ridiculous obviously…
It is still way too cold for my basil plants outside so, I have a really limited supply.. otherwise I would definitely make the pesto at home:)
Handy printable recipe down below.
Another cheesy tortellini recipe that you may enjoy:
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz. cheese tortellini pasta
- 2 cups pesto (or to taste)
- 1 cup frozen english peas
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Shred/chop chicken.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- In large bowl mix together hot pasta and frozen peas.
- Add the shredded chicken and pesto.
- Season with black pepper.