Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie that is topped with ganache and toffee. The best combo of sweet and salty!
Sweet and salty… peanut butter and chocolate no-bake cheesecake pie! This is cheesecake without having to heat the oven up when it is already hot as blazes outside.
And I’m pretty sure that this pie is the cure for pms;)
Happy Monday! We got this with extra strong coffee and pie:)
- 2 9-inch graham cracker pie shells
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter( I used creamy)
- 8 oz. whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons sugar,optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- For The Topping:
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Toffee Bits(optional)
- In large chilled mixer bowl whip cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Remove from bowl and mix cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Mix in peanut butter.
- Add whipped cream and fold into peanut butter mixture until completely combined. I used the mixer for this because it is a large amount and hard to do by hand.
- Pour into pie shell.
- For the Topping:
- Bring 1 cup heavy whipping cream and salt to a simmer(not a full boil).
- Remove from heat.
- Pour in chocolate chips. Let sit for a couple minutes.
- Stir until smooth and shiny. Allow to cool.
- Pour over pie and then sprinkle toffee bits around edges of pie if using.
- Chill and keep in refrigerator.